Seat Ibiza 2.0 S

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
ummmm, bar exhaust and Ait filter, not much really.

not much of a tunable engine the old 2.0, there a re a few owners on here, but not too many.

How about a supercharger conversion, speak to someone like JBS for a one off conversion, suprcharger would be good on a 2.0

or how about Nitrous, cheap Bhp per £ ratio, as long as you don't use it all the time can be a good upgrade.

Tom B

Apr 2, 2002
Northampton
It'll be a Sport, not an S :)

Yeah the 2.0 8vs aren't really tunable, but custom code offer some sort of remap for the engine with gives you a few extra horses.

You can do loads of OE upgrades, check out the Ibiza accessories site at www.seat.co.uk

Colour coding the side strips and lower bumper valances makes it look a lot smoother.

There is all kinds of suspension out there!

The biggest wheels that can be fitted are 17s, with 205/40/17s. 18s will go on but the tyres are expeensive and it tramlines all the time.

You can fit TT/S3/Octavia/Leon Cupra 20vT 312mm brakes on the front if you have 288mm brakes as standard.

I think that covers most of it, there is more but I have things to do!

JBS Sales

Hi Matt

As Tom B said we can offer a Custom-Code remap for your car that will increase the performance by 10% with a much smoother power and torque curve :) the Custom-Code remap will also get rid of any flat spots too!

The Phase 1 price comes to £400.00 +VAT which will give you a grin from ear to ear!

Also as Ant FR said we can even look at doing NOS conversions to give you that extra power!! We use the Wizards of NOS kits we also include a throttle position switch and Minimax controller - all our installs are 'Stealth' with only the bottle on show!

General all in fitted price for the NOS kits comes to £1175.00 :)

I do hope this helps

Mike

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members