Seat Ibiza 1.6tdi fr Mods cheap and expensive

bennbroady96

Jul 10, 2016
Hi everyone, new to the forum. :D

Bought my self a Seat Ibiza 1.6tdi FR 2013 plate. Looking to do some mods, but not rack up a bill of thousands......but need abit of help as im pretty new to the car scene as im only 19 and its my first decent car. :)

Small Mods:

Looking to change the sidelights, and main lights for some brighter lights, can anyone help me out with a link to some bulbs i can simply just change with my current bulb, as i dont want to do any type of conversions to the headlights, so i just need some bulbs which simply replace the standard ones.

Anyone got a link to some nice smoke grey/black side indicator covers? Can only find nasty takey ones on eBay for the Ibiza which dont look too great.

Bigger Mods:

Already picking some 17" Black alloys up Saturday which i got from a Skoda Fabia Monte Carlo (Switching out the centre caps)

Really would like a spoiler, there is one on eBay for £64 from polland, 45 have sold....However anyone had any experience with Fibreglass spoilers? Are they alright, looking to keep the car 2-3 years so dont want something chipping away overtime?

Remap or Disel tuning box? Any experiences? For what either costs, id love a tad more power, especially that i do over 300 work miles a week on the M62. If a box or remap, where to go, or buy them from?

Would like a nicer tone from the exhaust, any recommendations which arent changing the entire system. More after sound than changing the appearance as i like the look already.

Cheers :D