Seat Breakdown Cover

HedgeJumper

I have just bought a Pre Registered FR TDI from Barlows In Wolverhampton. With My last MK1 FR, in the documentation pack there was a booklet on Seat Assistance Breakdown cover, of which you got 2 years cover.

I beleive that it is still the same with the MK2, but I have no documentation in the pack.

Can you tell me if there should be, and the dealer has missed this out?

Cheers,

John

mode

Apr 27, 2007
North Wales
I bought a new FR last month and although there is a customer care booklet with the beakdown numbers in it there was no specific book about it.

DanGB

Who need's a Diesel....
Feb 12, 2006
London
I beleive it is two years, I broke down a couple of weeks after the 1 year mark and it was covered :)

-JAMI3-

Yes, you have 2 years breakdown within the UK & abroad (EU) from the date in which your SEAT was registered:

SEAT Service Mobility - 0800 262622
whilst abroad - 00800 3322 8877
within France - 0825 878 983
From any other country - 00 33 825 87 89 83

If the car is used then its upto the suppying dealer to offer additional recovery!

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
As from January 1st 2005, any new SEAT purchased and registered in the UK from an authorised SEAT dealer, is covered free by SEAT Assistance for roadside repairs or recovery to an authorised repairer for a term of two years. Your member of the SEAT authorised network will ensure that all servicing and repairs are carried out in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.

SEAT assistance - backed roadside rescue package
· European breakdown cover

all from seat.co.uk

Jan 13, 2008
I have an 04 Ibiza which still seems to be covered by Seat Assistance (AA). I call the number in the booklet and they don't seem to ask questions, even though I don't pay anything for any form of break-down cover. For all I know the guy who bought the vehicle new is still paying for the coverage!

Craig Senior

I've been Tango'd
May 24, 2004
Yorkshire
I have an 04 Ibiza which still seems to be covered by Seat Assistance (AA). I call the number in the booklet and they don't seem to ask questions, even though I don't pay anything for any form of break-down cover. For all I know the guy who bought the vehicle new is still paying for the coverage!

Before the 2 year deal was offered it used to be 5 years. My 04 Leon was.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.