• Guest would you be interested in CUPRA or SEAT valve caps? let us know in the poll

• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

Sad day, the Toledo is going .......

LeylandVCDS

Apr 20, 2015
Leyland, Lancashire
Well, end of an era for us, we're going down to one car, and the Toledo is off to a new home next week.

Absolutely gutted, this car has been cherished from day one, and is still just a few miles under 10,000 - it MUST be the lowest mileage 10 year old 14 plate Toledo in the UK. We were left this car in a will of a very dear friend a couple of years ago, we've known the car from the day he picked it brand new in 2014.

My wife was taken into hospital with a suspected stroke last May, aged only 47, and had her licence suspended for 12 months, but she's decided she wouldn't be comfy driving at all now, and if that changed in the future, she'd want an automatic. No point whatsoever in keeping the car with the probability she won't drive it again, so I've reluctantly had to let it go.

It's off for it's new life to a very old and good friend of ours in Northern Ireland. I gave him first refusal, and he jumped at the chance and snapped it up there and then. We know it will continue to be looked after and cherished in the same way as it is used to. Just taken Kim's plate off it this morning, it certainly doesn't seem the same now.

Big shout out to everyone on here who has helped with my enquires in the past two years, much appreciated. I'll still be over in the Leon 3 section if anyone needs VCDS advice or help around the Lancashire area

Mike

Last edited:

Seriously?

Apr 20, 2018
It's always a bit tough to move on a car you have enjoyed, but I'm sure especially in your case where it obviously has a strong emotional tie.
Best wishes to you both going forward 🤞

Reactions: LeylandVCDS
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise