• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

Rubber floor mats

agplant

Dec 10, 2006
Since the weather is now yucky i'm wanting to get some rubber floor mats for my new Leon.
In the UK non are available from the dealership, but are available from abroad which is stupid, bit like the sill protectors.
Does anyone know if teh new Golf rubber mats will fit or if proper Seat ones are available from somewhere else?

Cheers Andrew.

k4ith

Goodson!
Sep 3, 2006
West Lothian
ibex parts can source seat acces's for you, fill the online form in and they email you back with price and p&p, or you could go to halfruads and buy the universal ones which you cut out the bit you dont need so they fit.

agplant

Dec 10, 2006
Have sent a request off to them. don't really want halfords ones, can cost a bomb from them too!

AR-CoolC

Feb 3, 2006
Lincoln
Just remember though that LHD ones won't fit a RHD car.

I can't see why Mk5 golf ones wouldn't fit, as both cars use the same floor pan.

agplant

Dec 10, 2006
Yeah I remembered to tell them its RHD lol, nearly asked someone to pick some up for me in France, good job I didnt. Ireland is a poss but not faffing too much.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.