rns510 playing videos off a ipod

Poverty

Can the rns510 play vids off the ipod. Basically what i want to do is buy music videos off i-tunes, and then have the video playing instead of just boring mp3 files. Anyone ever done this?

Also does the unit have rca conections for me to be able to wire up a amp for my sub and amp for the components?

Hope I get a quick answer as it will depend on whether or not I bid on a pioneer avic f 900bt!

chrisboyle999

MFD3 for sale, inbox me.
Nov 28, 2006
Geordieland
Can the rns510 play vids off the ipod. Basically what i want to do is buy music videos off i-tunes, and then have the video playing instead of just boring mp3 files. Anyone ever done this?

the video display function will turn off once the gps knows the car is on the move, its the law. however there are adaptors available to cancel the speed in function.

i dont believe you can watch video from an ipod even when stationary. nickp would be the man to ask about that.

and that unit you have linked to is a chinese double din pda.

Poverty

Its not genuine, RSN510 only has 1 sd slot if its a VW one and none if its a SEAT one.

That one seems to have 2 one for gps maps and then a normal one.

you're definetly on the ball mate!

Think I might just get a pioneer avic f700bt from the states for 350 notes. Only want a headunit that can play mpeg4 video files so I can have the actually music video of my songs playing.