Remaps - Who Can Give Best Custom Deal ??

Molehill_Mike

Rollin' on 20s
Jan 3, 2005
Bedfordshire
Open thread really,

I want a custom map on the car without paying through the teeth.. I have REVO Stage II, but don't feel its making the most of my mods when compared to other cars with same mods and diff maps, same day on RR...... (I know each car is different blah blah...)

So here goes...

K03s
TIP
Induction
Full Milltek System
007P
FMIC
Possibly an ECS N75 - If not then it will be a Standard OEM 'F' Valve

If you can give an 'estimate' of possible figures and a cost... or just an opinion of your own [B)]

If you don't have anything constructive to say PLEASE don't post just to ask or make condescending comments...move on to the next thread...

Thanks,

Mike

Last edited:

gavthelad

Bring on the Boooooost
Nov 19, 2005
Redditch (Midlands)
I have seen that a few people on here have been getting 250bhp or near enough, but i would say that they are completely well and truly maxxed out at that figure. The 230bhp which you have.....is that at the wheels or the fly?

As above, the 250ish bhp figures i have seen have been at the fly iirc making yours about the same as theirs. Im not sure you'll be getting much more performance from your existing set-up?

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
250bhp from k03s?
only on a happy dyno

have you logged what CF's your getting? Got an SPS3 to make adjustmen
sure its max'd on the software your running?

gavthelad

Bring on the Boooooost
Nov 19, 2005
Redditch (Midlands)
i would say something is holding it back?.....i havnt got my tip fitted yet, havnt got a sports cat, havnt got a fmic, only have revo stage 1 and when mine was put on a dyno dynamics r/r it read 188.6 at the wheels. Would it be possible that you may need to change your n75?

Other than that i cant think what else it could be, you've pretty much got everything mod wise, going by figures yours will probably be running 210-215 at the wheels which is only 25+ more than me.

Slowly but surely im getting all the mods that you have and i would definately expect more. Does the fmic that you have cool the air enough?

Molehill_Mike

Rollin' on 20s
Jan 3, 2005
Bedfordshire
250bhp from k03s?
only on a happy dyno

have you logged what CF's your getting? Got an SPS3 to make adjustmen
sure its max'd on the software your running?

CF's? Mork helped me set up the car on VAGCOM.. checked settings on Saturday, well Wastegate and Timing then MAF... all seemed spot on... 98% wastegate, 174 g/s and 0 timing pull on all cyclinders with REVO set at T9 HB6

i would say something is holding it back?.....i havnt got my tip fitted yet, havnt got a sports cat, havnt got a fmic, only have revo stage 1 and when mine was put on a dyno dynamics r/r it read 188.6 at the wheels. Would it be possible that you may need to change your n75?

Other than that i cant think what else it could be, you've pretty much got everything mod wise, going by figures yours will probably be running 210-215 at the wheels which is only 25+ more than me.

Slowly but surely im getting all the mods that you have and i would definately expect more. Does the fmic that you have cool the air enough?

Hmmm so many different opinions on here :(

I see 24°C on a 8°C day...

ibizacupra

Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
CF's? Mork helped me set up the car on VAGCOM.. checked settings on Saturday, well Wastegate and Timing then MAF... all seemed spot on... 98% wastegate, 174 g/s and 0 timing pull on all cyclinders with REVO set at T9 HB6

Hmmm so many different opinions on here :(

I see 24°C on a 8°C day...

B6.. more left in it then if induction temps are'nt wacko and CF's are 0 as you say
crank it up and log (if it will make any difference with duty cycle being that high... more preload on actuator to drop some control back.)

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Not set on B6

HB9, T6, can run T9 with little to no timing pull when I logged it - but wasn't 98% w/g then

ibizacupra

Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
Not set on B6

HB9, T6, can run T9 with little to no timing pull when I logged it - but wasn't 98% w/g then

why did he say hb6 then? :confused:

played with lemmiwinks or custom settings?
try channel 10 additive fuel and some more ign (with logging obviously)

Snoopie

Impossible
Feb 5, 2006
Enfield
Impossible Performance can do you a Custom remap to include all your modifications for £395.
There is also a Group Buy on Briskoda which is moving slowly, but a custom remap for £340. Have a look on Briskoda and see if you can get this moving too. :) Just a thought... good luck....

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
Martyn was running HB9 T6 on his setup, figures looked good as well on all logs.

On a k03s i'd crank the boost settings up and run T6 or 7 as i find them to be the best for some reason.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.