remap preddicted bhp

beezaturbo

May 9, 2006
Staffordshire
Done plenty of searchs and read alot of threads but I cant see one with the same spec as mine. I'm after a remap and as you may recall my previos post about Jabba not wanting to do it.
Its got a ko3s turbo 4barfpr induction kit relocated to where the smic was forge 007pdv, a scorpion cat back and a laguna intercooler conversion.
After speaking to different tuners i've been told i should see between 210 to 230 bhp. can some one just try and clear a few things up for me as to which remap and what hp i',m looking at. I know its hard to say and different people have there preferances (Sp). I also know its best to have the bigger downpipe and race cat but unless i can find a second hand one like all the other mods on the car I cant aford one.

so if some one could post there views ands thoughts on the matter much appreciated, thanks in advance.

May 25, 2004
Newport, South Wales
It's performance that counts. I had 221 at Westec but yet there is nothing in it with an S14 200SX @290bhp also ran at westec
Go elsewhere and I'll most likely come back with a better figure.

Essex_Cupra

May 14, 2004
So if you have:-
Miltek downpipe race cat supersprint centre pipe and backbox
Forge FMIC
Forge Dump Valve
Forge TIP
4bar FPR
Dynatwist
Ko3s

Can i expect more than 230bhp?

What do the standard injectors max out at?

Cupra_Wayne

263.6bhp / 285lbft.....
Oct 11, 2004
Herts
Why not get the DP and CAT with the remap money then save for a remap once they're on? DP makes a HUGE difference. There's no point half arsing it and not doing everything which 'should' be done.

beezaturbo

May 9, 2006
Staffordshire
To be honest i just cant aford wone unless theres a second hand one knocking about, all the mods except the coilovers are second hand. the exhaust was £100 the induction kit was £30 intercooler £120 inc all the pipework ko3s turbo was £150 nad i've now also got a forge tip which was £65 so as you can see a few hundred pn a dp then another few hundred ona rempa takes it to over triple my current spendings on the car, I just cant justify that sort of cash on a car i use once a week or twice if i'm lucky.

May 2, 2006
its worth it, as someone said in the thread, it makes a HUGE difference, think its the most restrictive part of the exhaust, and considering your running a ko3s turbo, i would defo get at least dp before remap, probably even race cat, might be expensive but its soooooooooooooo worth it

cupra_matt

Audi Technician
Dec 15, 2004
Carlisle
When i had my K03S on it ran beautifully on revo stage 1 and pulled 230 BHP and 250 IBFT. The car went very well, when i changed to revo stage 2 i was very dissapointed. Revo 1 worked well for me but i had ATP manifold and DP & CAT.