Red Leon Cupra - Phase 2

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
Ditto to everything everybody has said, Car and pics are looking awsome! Dont think you`ll have any worrys selling her :)

David.

smoothuk

SmoothNAV
Aug 26, 2005
Essex
They are some awesome photos chap, some of the best i have ever seen of the leon i think. Love the ones with a blue tint to the light. Supprised someone hasnt started up a car photography company, where they come and take pics of your car, and you can buy them( or have i missed these people).

Shouldnt have any problems selling with those pics.

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
Truly stunning photos! Use those to advertise the car and it will stand head and shoulders above all the others! Good luck with the sale.

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
004bx5.jpg

that's my favourite

Indeed. Looks great. :)

How would you like to feature in Feb's SCN wallpaper?

If so any chance of a high res shot of the pic above? (as big as you've got)

PM me if you're interested and I'll give you an e-mail address to send it to.

Cheers,

Scott

loafy

Ok i posted pictures a week or so ago of the Red Leon Cupra R, and since then i have been asked to get high res images for desktop pics etc.

So find below a mini picture, and under it the large high res image link!

Enjoy and Thanks For Looking!

leon1.jpg

Click Here For High Res Image

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

leon2.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

leon3.jpg

leon4.jpg

leon5.jpg

leon6.jpg

leon7.jpg

leon8.jpg

leon9.jpg

leon10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

loafy

leon11.jpg

leon12.jpg

leon13.jpg

leon14.jpg

leon15.jpg

leon16.jpg

leon17.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/url]

Kendo

The Kit Car Man
May 15, 2005
erskine
Amazing pics. Seen your car around a bit and it looks better every time. Makes me wonder why you want to sell it.

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Some of the best pics I have seen by far. Would be great wallpapers...if those links were still active :(