really missing my old ibiza now!!

Feb 17, 2008
huntingdon
Only got rid of my old ibiza in february! swapped it for a mk2 golf gti 16v cos I really wanted to be back in a mk2 golf, problem now is i'm really missing the boxy arches and abf!! weird how the grass seems greener on the other side eh? anybody fancy swapping their ibiza valver for me golf then:p

Feb 17, 2008
huntingdon
I have more flattering pictures from a recent meet in cambs to tempt y'all!!! what is it about mk2 ibiza's that keep drawing me back! my first thoughts when I test drove my golf were that it had more comfy/supportive seats, it was a lot quieter, it was actually just as quick to my surprise (that'll be a 910kg weight for ya!!!) the 7500rpm rev limit sounded wicked! and the steering was a lot more direct. and yet here I am wanting another ibiza:cartman:

Feb 17, 2008
huntingdon
...And now I have a properly sorted 205 gti 1.9 that handles like nothing else and will pretty much out-accelerate anything i've owned before.....and I still really want another 16v ibiza!!!:blink::blink: lock me in a padded room somebody!!!

Grayboy

Jan 31, 2005
Beckenham
What spec is the 205, any pics, miss my old 205 like your missing the Ibiza and mine could be up for sale soon to fund and R32 but could have a 205 stop gap!!!

Feb 17, 2008
huntingdon
it's a phase 1.5 1.9 with a 1.6 gearbox, lightened & balanced flywheel, 4-1 manifold into s/s exhaust. Origional wheels with toyos all round plus a set of 1.6 alloys for wet weather. Very very quick car and handles like nothing else!!! Let me know if you fancy it via pm before the mods delete this thread for being in wrong section lol!!!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.