• Formentor members, we are testing a new feature requiring selection of a model year when posting - more info here
  • Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

PURE Sound

Jun 10, 2022
Hey guys. After the 1896 update made at my local dealer I have lost the PURE sound option among other things. They made everything work after 2 more visits besides this option which they couldn't figure it out. I just got myself a OBD pro and tried to figure it out myself. Can someone with some experience suggest me what to try or where to look or post some ss from OBD if you still got it after the update? Thanks!

H Rafiq

Jan 5, 2022
I’ve used an ODB on my Leon Cupra mk3. There’s an option for ‘Soundaktor’; the fake sound fed through the speakers. You can select the volume using ODB, or turn it off fully. If you only want to hear the real engine and exhaust sound then turn this off (0%). If you want the fake sound then turn it up to 100%.

Lecatona HPFP (High-pressure Fuel Pump Upgrades)