• Guest would you be interested in CUPRA or SEAT valve caps? let us know in the poll

• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

polybush kits

Presha

six on the brain
Sep 17, 2007
Birmingham
Im looking around for a full front and rear polybush kit for my ibiza but getting nowhere lol does anyone know of anywhere i could get a good deal or is it not worth buying the full kit? Also what sort of prices would i be looking at?

Thanks for any help, Dan!

walshc

Theres one on ebizzle at the min, powerflex full kit, cant remember how much, 200+ though i think

Awesome gti sell individual polybush` though
Ive got a prited sheet of the ones they do with prices etc, will write up a list later for you [B)]

Presha

six on the brain
Sep 17, 2007
Birmingham
Cheers for that...200+ though :blink: lol ive seen kits for mk3 golfs etc in performance vw for around 120 cant be that much different can they?
Do you think its worth doing the whole lot or just certain parts?

Thanks again, Dan!

Dave_R

Save a Sheep...Buy Brembo
Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
The full kit for the Ibiza doesn't fit!!!!

Well the rear bushes don't! For the front end tho, the lower arm (wishbone) mounts are the same as a Mk2 Golf!

walshc

List of individual bush`s (powerflex) from Awesome gti. Couldnt be bothered typing it all out so just pics of my printed list :happy:
Pics are massive (to see the text)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dave_R

Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
There was a thread a while ago about these bushes, that the rear one's don't fit! But if you like to try then let us know if they fit :)

Dave_R

Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
From what i was reading on the thread from a while ago nothin on the rear end would fit??? :confused:

Only bushes at the rear are the rear beam init?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.