• Guest would you be interested in CUPRA or SEAT valve caps? let us know in the poll

• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

Polybush kit...

ronnie35

Mar 29, 2006
Aberystwyth
Im looking for a polybush kit for the Ibiza. Any suggestions/brands to avoid?
Last time i checked superflex only sold the bushes seperatly, id preffer to buy them all as a kit i guess.

Also after an uprated front anti roll bar again any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers Reian

jcs356

Cordy owner
Jul 12, 2004
Englandland
Uprated front ARB - you can fit the one from a Mk3 Cupra - that is a relatively cheap upgrade, and I think it is 22mm tapered(?) - it's definitely thicker than the standard Mk2 GTi one. Alternatively Neuspeed make an aftermarket one which I think is 25mm(?). Speak to Badger Bill or post in his sub-forum and he'll quote you a price (around £150 - 170 IIRC). I've got Neuspeed front and rear on mine bought from Bill and it made a big difference to the handling.

Dave_R

Save a Sheep...Buy Brembo
Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
the only bushes you can get for the Ibiza is for the lower arms, everything else from the powerflex full kit doesn't fit.

Go on ebay and search for mk2 golf lower arms..... there's a company selling lower arms with powerflex bushes already fitted to them.

I priced up lower arm bushes and 2 lower arms, total cost was £110 one's on ebay are £103
with them already fitted!

ronnie35

Mar 29, 2006
Aberystwyth
Rear ARB will be more helpful that buying a bigger front one

I know what you mean as the rear end does like to 'hang' round corners. But stiff rear arb coupled with standard front would result with a less stable car (more oversteer). I find that the Mk2s seem to be nicely balanced in terms of under/oversteer. But body roll and turn in sharpness is a little....err crap. As standard of course! So neuspeed front and back then!

By the way F2 Ed havent seen your 8v about yet, where are you from?
Long shot but, you wouldnt have a standard back box for sale would you?

timmybiza

if you get the power flex kit that gives you 6 bushes to fit, 4 for the front and 2 for the rear. this will make your car handle great, (with uprated susspentin) the only other thing to do is to uprate the anti roll bar, wen you do this you will get poly bushes with that as well, if you call TSR 01278453036 they sell all of it, bush set was bout 120 i think and anti roll bar kit 150ish. hope that helps. btw it does handdle like a drem then loose anything on a round about!!!! lol

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.