Please can i have names of interested parties in a single A-pillar pod from Nomad

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
I have approached Nomad about the Mk4 single pod for the ibiza, it appears they have not sold all 5 of the original twin design and this is their break even mark.

So to produce a single pod version, they will need 5 confirmed orders, Now i want one, so does Stoney, so thats 2.

So who else would be interested in one if they sort it out. It looks like we will need a few deposits to confirm it.

Please answer if your are interested, but would think all TDi owners would want one for boost gauge and the same with the FR owners.

Anyone interested.

flashbsd

its because they are all getting the PD version! too much faffing about to fit boost gauges to them etc!

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
Right thats 3 people, we need 2 more to get this off the ground, i will stick a post up on some other sites to see if i can get any others, cheers fellas, will keep you posted

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
yes they will be in the light grey colour of the standard ibiza. There is quite honeslty little chance of getting the Cupra ones done at the moment. But if we can get enough to get the standard ibiza one done first, then the next stage will be to get black ones done afterwards, it took ages for LCR owners to do this on the LEon items, so one step at a time.

scotzman

Aug 20, 2005
how do you fit these etc where do they get fed from could be intereted, any pics etc?

STOCKY

Audi TT 225
Oct 6, 2004
N.Ireland
What guage will everyone be putting in, boost more than likely? Which one so it matches the dash lights? links would be useful

Cheers

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
be careful on guages, i know when i looked at a couple up Impossible performance the other day, the real fancy EL lit ones and ones that stay black when ignition off, you kno wthe osrt, well som of these guages are really deep and will not in th epillar pod, normal guages will but be careful as the pods are not super deep