pirelli p7000 tyres

Jun 24, 2007
durham
i have just ordered two of these as couldnt get any p zeros till friday and i have no tread left so couldnt wait . are they any good do they compare to the pzeros both were exactly the same price 100 each :cry:

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
Rashcupra has these...

I used to, they're not bad mate, good in wet, average in dry but squeal like a pig if given some stick!

Jun 24, 2007
durham
great since i havnt heard much about them i thought they may be **** . it was a choice between the dunlops, continentals and the p7000 thats all they could get me for tommorow

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
ie got these and ive just bought more does that tell you enough about them ;) i love em cheap last AGES and grip well in dry and average in wet but my power is prob the reson for handling in the rain!

Benny the bear

I got these on the front, v.good>>PZneros on the rear-nice combination..me think...been getting the rear end out round, roundabouts..........I paid £65-70 per tyre off blackcircle last time....you get them any cheaper?

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
i got the fronts replaced for £138 and thats

the bloke came to my work done it on the back of his van ballanced them and put them back on RESULT! p-zero's are hurendous! but i must admit they lasted me 30,000 miles! and i dont drive like a granny ;)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise