Pick My babby up on Sunday

Guinness

Finally got the BMW
Nov 29, 2006
Newcastle
Well as the title really picking up the PD100 on sunday and OMG im excited lol. Got a fair few mods planned already and my insurance starts on monday so I will be officialy driving it monday pictures will follow. Just wondering what everyone else would recommend as mods on a PD100.

So far Im thinking
PD160 intake
Toyo Tyres
Angel Tuning Remap
LCR Splitter
FR grills
TT Pedals
Aero Wipers

Guinness

Finally got the BMW
Nov 29, 2006
Newcastle
1 step ahead of u aimez already bought some seat high temp viynl :D. Got to get a few paint marks fixed and a new exhaust as my main buys for the car, but its well worth it car only has 30 000 miles on it !

Deleted member 13581

nice one Guinness.

Cant wait to see the new car.

Aimez

I need to paint the rear calipers as I've done the fronts I just can't be arsed and haven't been able to leave the car overnight as always need it! I'm getting a HID kit next then exhaust is coming next year, damn christmas stealing my funds!

Guinness

Finally got the BMW
Nov 29, 2006
Newcastle
aye al be doing my rear ones at the same time as the front ones hopefully I will also be plowing the toyos on as well so new set of rubber and some calipers, fresh paint in 1 go. Then Im poor till after xmas lol

Guinness

Finally got the BMW
Nov 29, 2006
Newcastle
too right it will I cant wait, plus thingys to play with, climate control, up and down seats o and most of all ELECTRIC WING MIRRORS. Wot will I do with myself lol

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
angel tuning i had thm with my first remap on my cupra id go for revo or custom code. dervs love revo they all had some amazing results on the rollers!

Guinness

Finally got the BMW
Nov 29, 2006
Newcastle
aye, I got a quote off revo first but for £200 diffrence mate in remap, the bhp diffrence would be like 5or so at most I reckon and I wouldnt need to worry about clutch problems 2 much. Well thats how I seen it anyway

Phuture

Feb 15, 2007
Good stuff man, i was well excited when i picked my FR up from the stealers this time last year (was my xmas pressie to myself!!! hahaha)

Always a great feeling when you upgrade to a car with more ooomph, trust me i had a 1.1 106 before the FR.......damn i noticed the difference!!!

Look forward to seeing the pix of ya new baby :)

Guinness

Finally got the BMW
Nov 29, 2006
Newcastle
should get some pics up the following weekend (off the new phone lol). Also get some pics of the mods I will have done lol

RichieRich

Mk4 Golf GT TDi
Sep 17, 2005
Oxfordshire :)
www.bebo.com
nice one matey im loving the extra 30bhp more it dont sound alot but you can deffinatly feel it! the front indicators are a big pain to get to! the side ones look lovely changed to clear ones im skint now for 4 years let alone till after xmas! lol i might need a 2nd job to be able to mod the car a bit!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.