Phillips Diamond Vision

JamJay

California Bound
Hi All. My bulb blew, again! So I am after some good replacements.

I know that this subject has been covered before but not for these bulbs, Phillips Vision. SEARCH brings up 2 threads, neith of which answer my Q.

Does anyone have any opinions? I am not after HIDs but these bulbs claim to be 5000k, very good I thought. How would these compare to the Blue Vision series? I am hesitant about the Blue Vision as they might look a bit chav and too blue?

http://www.autolamps-online.com/products/h7dvcentre.htm

Quite expensive though, a fraction cheaper than the PIAA Xtreme ones which are 4500k.

Basically, I hate yellow light, so just want a bulb that will erradicate most of it, give a clean white light with maybe a hint of blue.

Witalik

ROTTERDAM FEYENOORD
Dec 28, 2008
Netherlands
it looks nice but if you change the main lighting do u also change the smaller bulbs ? and what kinda bulbs go in the lower ones (dont know how to call them sorry)

JamJay

California Bound

Tartan58

Ex Seat Owner!!
Apr 10, 2008
Edinburgh
I've recently changed back from 6000k HIDs to Osram Nightbreakers and ok they don't look quite as good but imo they light up the road much better especially in poor conditions.

seremotors

Dave the Parts Manager
Mar 11, 2008
Belfast UK
www.seatcupra.net
there is a good thread on the Mk2 forum about bulbs and HID's
Osrams are the business but it can be a pain getting a set of bulbs which all look matched
I took out my Osrams and fitted the HIDs4U kit and spent a fortune finding sidelamp bulbs which looked right

Feb 8, 2008
Essex
I was looking at the same bulbs as you, if you do fit then please let me know what you think as i'm still undecided on which bulbs to buy.

JamJay

California Bound
Yeah sorry, I did mean dipped. I have sourced some pictures, quite blue IMO although could look good in a projector lens. Look quite nice as the 'fog' bulb on the 1P Leon.

Opinions?

H7
H7.jpg

H4
H4.jpg

H3
H3.jpg

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.