• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

Parts to Secure Foot Mats

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Right can somebody please clarify the parts i need to secure my front Mats as im sick of it slipping under the clutch .

I was told i should of got the fitting parts when the mats where fitted my by stealer when i bought the car..but they wernt
so i contacted good old Dave from SERE and he has sent me some parts,He wasnt 100% sure these were wot i needed so i can return them if there not.So before i open them can anybody confirm there correct and if they are how do they fit?.

The parts he sent me where:
3d0864229 "mat fixing oe"
3d0864227 "bracket for footma"

Thanks

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
I dont know lol thats what im asking

Coz ive got the above part numbers which are supposed to be used so was just wondering whos got what

Aimez

^^^ Yep that's what I did I don't have'official' Seat mats but they are cut for the ibiza and the drivers side screws in. Surely they can tell you what them parts are in more detail and print you of a diagram TPS always do that for me to be sure it's right as they don't take it back otherwise!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members