Non-Resonated centre section

Mar 1, 2009
Liverpool
Iv got a full milltek on the cupra.
Was blowing from somewhere, so awesomegti took a look for me and found the weld to have failed on the rear of the centre silencer.

Obviously im going to need this replacing, wanted to have a non-resonated one put on but upon checking the parts catalogue at awesome, milltek dont do a non-resonated centre. :cry:

Any idea where I could get one from? or should I just weld in a scaffold pipe!:ban:

Thanks...

Deleted member 39269

Stainless pipe welded in place. I had the same problem with my miltek, weld was starting to brake i had the exhaust of anyway so just cut it out.

Made the car louder though...but it made it pop and spit flames! :D

Mar 1, 2009
Liverpool
May just get the resonator taken out then.
Did it make it alot louder? Do you have any videos.

I would like it abit louder, as the standard milltek system is a little refined.. but if its alot louder ill just have the resonator sorted out.

Thanks mate.

s1l3nc3r

ASBO car.
Jun 30, 2008
essex
Just cut it out...stop being such a girl :p

It shouldnt make it overly loud so its unbareable. more droany if your doing motorway driving though.

Mar 1, 2009
Liverpool
lol, cheers mate, yeah just booked it in to an exhaust centre near me, its going in Saturday morning.

Quite looking forward to it. I had a full milltek on my fiesta, that was droany on the motorway, so im kinda used to it!

greg

Aug 31, 2005
Im in the opposite position, i've got a straight through milltek (non-res) and want it quieter. Would you be up for selling your resonated centre section? If so, how much you want for it?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members