Noel McQ's Stealth BTCC Leon!

Noel McQ

Aug 18, 2010
Banbridge, NI
ok im fairly new on here after buying my first Seat. Its a 2006 Leon reference mk2 1.9tdi 105bhp in black with the usual extras like cruise control, tinted windows etc.......

When i got it it was completely standard, so a few weeks later i fitted a set of coilovers, then over the summer came a set of 18" Matte Black BBS CH replicas, and the latest of the modifications came a few weeks ago in the shape of:
Full facelift BTCC kit
Double exit exhaust system from an FR
Front grille and S badge sprayed gloss black
Rear S sprayed gloss black
Leon Lettering sprayed gloss black and reversed
Square front plate fitted
Steel pressed rear plate fitted

And this is how she sits now:
IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

Future plans are:
HID's
led sidelights
led number plate bulbs
remap

All C&C welcome!

Cheers
Noel

tyrer

OEM
Jun 6, 2010
very very nice.... wheels lovely, Im not normally a fan of all black but yours looks spot on

Noel McQ

Aug 18, 2010
Banbridge, NI
Wee update folks - Fancied a change of wheels so got on the phone to Paul in Auto Alloys, went to see him last thursday and he had these ordered and on the car for me on Saturday. Let me know what you think:

19" Satin Black Rotiforms on 215/35 tyres with a slight stretch

Leon11.jpg

Leon10.jpg

Leon8.jpg

Leon6.jpg

Leon2.jpg

Leon3.jpg

Leon9.jpg

Leon4.jpg

Leon7.jpg

Leon5.jpg

P.S: I lowered it more at the front when i got home and also slicked the tyres lol

Seanbroc

Where you from in NI Noel. Im down here just outside strabane. Have basically the same car as you now except that badges and mirrors are still silver. Silver wheels and a splitter. Loving the stealth look on this motor and the gleam off it!!!

Tim'o'thy

looks really good mate, i just bought mine a few weeks back and im looking at going stealth... after seeing yours.

im going stealth:happy:

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.