newb with a question

Sandy1985

Apr 3, 2007
firstly let me start by saying hi to everyone and say the people in here deffo know what there talking about, ive been browsing through this forum for a few weeks now as i have been looking to get a cupra. i had a lime green gti mk2 a couple years ago and have decided i want another ibiza...

so ive been looking for a few weeks for a nice cupra and almost everyone i have phoned is sold or there is someone going to see it that day who buys :censored:
its so annoying.. i really like the look of the one in the for sale section but im a tad worried about the mileage (84k, its essex_cupra's) and was wondering if this really should give me any problems, or cause for concern?

thanks in advance for any help

cheers

sandy

truCido

Race Lupo in progress...
Dec 11, 2003
Bristol
www.vagowners.co.uk
Hi, essex_cupras car looks like quite a bargain and has had quite a lot done to it....you might want to consider this when going for insurance?

These engines last really well and there are some over 120k easily still going strong. All that you really need to check is that its been serviced regulary, oil changes etc and that the cam belts been changed by that point probably and the water pump for a metal propeller one. Apart from that its looking at all the normal sort of car stuff!!

blackturbo

Apr 3, 2006
Fleet, Hants
Ive had two Cupras one with 50k on and the one I have now has 125k on it, they have the same issues no matter the mileage lol! Just make sure its been looked after and u will be fine

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.