Mud Flaps
2011-02-23150552.jpg

2011-02-12162934.jpg

Sill Guard Quickly Taking
2011-02-12171726.jpg

2011-02-23150532.jpg

Hank

Sep 20, 2009
Those wheels look absolutely awful but I tell you what I will help you out and swap you for a set of silver ones and won't charge you a thing :D

Nice looking car where are the sill guards from?

char_baby

Charlotte :)
Apr 26, 2010
Hampshire
Those wheels look absolutely awful but I tell you what I will help you out and swap you for a set of silver ones and won't charge you a thing :D

Nice looking car where are the sill guards from?

Being serious or just jealous? haha.

Nice looking car ;) Now i know what mine will look like when i eventually save up for the spoiler!

Love the sill guards too.

Hank

Sep 20, 2009
lol nope not being serious, I keep looking at black wheels for mine, I think I am going to start modding in the summer to get the black look with my car.

seadub

Hi Mate when you got the roof wrapped did you have to fully remove the aerial base before you got it wrapped or can they work around it ?

reidy.mk5

Hi Mate when you got the roof wrapped did you have to fully remove the aerial base before you got it wrapped or can they work around it ?

No they kept the aerial base on i dont no exactly how they done it maybe they cut around it very finely

Streetie

Really like the look of that spoiler mate, definitely convinced me to get one sorted :)

char_baby

Charlotte :)
Apr 26, 2010
Hampshire
Sure thing, 2 secs and i'll edit the post with it.

I'm having trouble finding them, the seller i got them from doesn't seem to have them anymore. I'll keep looking and let you know :)
The title they were under when i bought them was
Seat Ibiza Mk3 FR,Cupra Crystal Smoked Side Repeaters
if thats any help.

Last edited:
Sep 2, 2010
Leeds
Sure thing, 2 secs and i'll edit the post with it.

I'm having trouble finding them, the seller i got them from doesn't seem to have them anymore. I'll keep looking and let you know :)
The title they were under when i bought them was
Seat Ibiza Mk3 FR,Cupra Crystal Smoked Side Repeaters
if thats any help.

No worries thanks anyway :) Il have a look later on today.