New Leon Sport 2.0 Tdi With Seat Full Styling Kit, Still Waiting!

guss

Hi all ,
We have ordered a seat leon sport 2.0 tdi with full styling kit polished 18inch alloys in black magic we have now been waiting 6 wks from ordering but we were promised it 2wks ago . :cry: The excuses go as follows ,couldnt get the styling kit,cannot locate the bumpers ,when they finally did locate front and rear bumpers they cannot provide transport from parts dept to a seat dealership we were told last wk on wednesday that the parts have been found it is now monday and the parts have still not been delivered surely England is not that BIG:confused: .Has anybody else ordered a full styling kit and had problems or delays,as we are new seat buyers and are not impressed so far at the service .:help:
Regards Guss and Helen

DIFT

Torquing all the Torque
Oct 8, 2004
Kent/London
Not sure about new body kits or anything, but I managed to get a few freebies off them for not delivering on time. Have a word with them, im sure you can come to an arrangement. ;)

Aug 1, 2005
Cullompton . Devon
The only time i had to order anything part wise was a drivers wing mirror which a friend smashed off when he drove up to talk to me. Took 7.5 week just for a new mirror, lets just say i wasn`t very impressed with my mate or Seat UK.

265bhp

guss said:
Hi all ,
We have ordered a seat leon sport 2.0 tdi with full styling kit polished 18inch alloys in black magic we have now been waiting 6 wks from ordering but we were promised it 2wks ago . :cry: The excuses go as follows ,couldnt get the styling kit,cannot locate the bumpers ,when they finally did locate front and rear bumpers they cannot provide transport from parts dept to a seat dealership we were told last wk on wednesday that the parts have been found it is now monday and the parts have still not been delivered surely England is not that BIG:confused: .Has anybody else ordered a full styling kit and had problems or delays,as we are new seat buyers and are not impressed so far at the service .:help:
Regards Guss and Helen

Hi All

I got my 2.0tdi leon with full kit in to weeks.

www.tagworld.com/steve112

guss

Hi 265bhp,
Your motor looks superb do you get much bother from the boy racers out there. Our lass is a bit worried with having the kids I have told her to expect them and dont bite. Got twin pipes on order too, very nice . HURRY UP SEAT UK COME ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Regards Guss and Helen ( Co, Durham)

265bhp

guss said:
Hi 265bhp,
Your motor looks superb do you get much bother from the boy racers out there. Our lass is a bit worried with having the kids I have told her to expect them and dont bite. Got twin pipes on order too, very nice . HURRY UP SEAT UK COME ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Regards Guss and Helen ( Co, Durham)

Hello Guss & Helen,

Not to bad they just want to look at the car when they drive pass. When I had my Cupra r which was 265bhp that was a big problem were have you ordered the car from not S G petch I hope

Thanks Steve

Washington Tyne Wear

the cat

Like a dog with a bone.
Jul 20, 2004
Geordie Land
Aye!

ABC in Sunderland all the way!

I live in Chester-Le-Street and you get a fair amount of scallys but they usually end up covered in soot as I go past....

guss

Hi Steve,
Was going to get it from sg petch langley moor but they could not match the deal I got from Allbrandsnew car supermarket in Hull reccommended by What Car :thumbup:. Seat have told Allbrandsnew the body kit has arrived and Allbrandsnew have kindly reduced the price for my trouble and inconvenience although not directly there fault .:cheers: Also Seat and Allbrandsnew are going to deliver it free to my door on tuesday YES tuesday :cheers: :worship: :bounce: :dance:YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! :funk:
Regards Guss and Helen.
(Consett, Co, Durham)

Last edited by a moderator:

mto

You mean styling kit = Seat Sport Aerodynamic kit?

I don't know if there is some kind of problems to deliver these parts because I have waited this body kit for 18 weeks...

Well. I ordered my car with body kit over two months before it even were released in here (Finland) so that could also be the reason for delay. I know that company that imports Seat to Finland ordered this kit last autumn for demo car and they did not have it couple months ago when I last asked.

But anyway.. I have my new car and that's enough. Well... almost. Body kit has arrived last week and it's now painted. Can't wait for next week for installation.

Chri5B

Scraping my undertray...
Oct 7, 2002
Staffs
www.cxi.org.uk
devonmikeyboy said:
The only time i had to order anything part wise was a drivers wing mirror which a friend smashed off when he drove up to talk to me. Took 7.5 week just for a new mirror, lets just say i wasn`t very impressed with my mate or Seat UK.

I was told I needed a sidelight bulb holder when my car was serviced on the 21st March and the part would be ordered in.

Dealer than lost the order so when I chased it in May, they couldn't find any record of it :rolleyes:

They re-ordered and I finally got it fitted on Wednesday.

barnabus

ronnie939 said:
20k for the car and the kit they we be wanting to keep you happy. :( some people have no customer service.

If only they were honest in the first place that would help

yeah, coz exclusive bodykits are easy to magic out of thin air, you would be moaning if they were too easy to get hold of and everyone had them!!

Stealthdave

Sep 28, 2006
arnt they supplied from within the uk as ive been told I cannot upgrade to the btcc alloys from a factory order and would hav to pay the extra £1200 for them with tyres once the car arrives...

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.