New Formentor

Mine was take already

Aug 13, 2024
UK
Collecting my new Formentor next week. Had a few VAG cars over the years but never Cupra or Seat. Or Seat Cupra. First petrol VAG car I've run, mainly been the 2.0tdi.

It's our 'family' car and I was 95% of the way to a Tuscon hybrid but was sidetracked into the Formentor passing the showroom to look at the Ateca.

Sat in the cabin and fell in love with it immediately.

It's a stock car, there are some great deals about and while I wanted the PHEV the boot is just too small for us.

There were 310s and I was REALLY tempted but it was another 150 a month with the higher VED and as we have a 128ti as well, its money that could be used on holidays for performance I wouldn't get to use.

If anyone is thinking of changing Cupra are putting £3k into the deposit, plus 1000 loyalty bonus plus £1000 off for a test drive in the UK. Dealers are desperate for private business.

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Collecting my new Formentor next week. Had a few VAG cars over the years but never Cupra or Seat. Or Seat Cupra. First petrol VAG car I've run, mainly been the 2.0tdi.

It's our 'family' car and I was 95% of the way to a Tuscon hybrid but was sidetracked into the Formentor passing the showroom to look at the Ateca.

Sat in the cabin and fell in love with it immediately.

It's a stock car, there are some great deals about and while I wanted the PHEV the boot is just too small for us.

There were 310s and I was REALLY tempted but it was another 150 a month with the higher VED and as we have a 128ti as well, its money that could be used on holidays for performance I wouldn't get to use.

If anyone is thinking of changing Cupra are putting £3k into the deposit, plus 1000 loyalty bonus plus £1000 off for a test drive in the UK. Dealers are desperate for private business.
Welcome to SCN, hope the Formentor does the job for you, enjoy.