New car 270 bhp KO4 :)

JJ_arosa

as i stated id be goin to look at a car i mentioned in the week. i went there with 3 mates who know about vag cars also.

were to start the pics did the car no justise!!

it is absolulty mint inside and out not a dent or scratch to be seen (apart from the fron bumper little scuff sitting to low its decked!)

the engine bay had not been cleaned in a while but 2 hours work 2day and its back up to scratch already.

its 271.5 bhp and 323lbs torque with print outs to prove.

it is in a diff league to drive to my old ko3s the difference is massive

my old one was 240 bhp or around there had a k03;s with all the trimmings and stage 2.

any ways the chap i got it off give £5900 for the car back in october 08 off a good mate of his whod lost his job and missed payments on his house hense the sale mate helping a mate out. since the chap owning the car i had it off he coverd little over 3000 miles in the 4 months he owned it.

the chap done the mods in jan 08 im pretty sure as i have alot of paper work with dates on. he worked as a porsch fitter but then got layed or sacked...... then missed payments on his house and solt up.

full seat history - every mot slip - every bill

mods are :

ko4 - looks brand new
forge fmic with fabricated alloy pipes
3"maf
full milltec system
custom down pipe
jetex filter
porsch brembo 4 pots seem to be brand new
massive disks unsure on size
porsch d 90 rims in mint condition once cleaned
porsch injectors (not sure model)
some sort of manifold
lcr charge pipe
forge tip
forge split r dv
evap removel
cai removel
forge accuator
forge silicon hoses
oil catch can
coilovers

plus what ever else lerks under there

took vag com with me had 2 faults :

air bag (wires have come apart)
and the cai need to fit a resistor and should clear the fault

so all in all the 600 miles round trip waqs well worth it

very happy chappy!!!

pics will e up as soon as i take some (clean ones)

Last edited by a moderator:

Reuvers

I is a Dutch man!
Oct 30, 2007
Netherlands
Very nice mate. I am really glad for you that it was a good car after all. I can imagine the difference of drive.
So is this the k004 01 or 023?

Real curious to see the pics. And did you get a good price?

btw its Porsche (with an E) ;)

M87NER

MATNER
Mar 11, 2007
Stoke-on-Trent
Awesome man,

glad your happy with it... you will have get some pics up then after your gave it a bit of your lurve...lol, bet it feels loads quicker than your k03s....

M87NER

MATNER
Mar 11, 2007
Stoke-on-Trent
Very nice mate. I am really glad for you that it was a good car after all. I can imagine the difference of drive.
So is this the k004 01 or 023?

Real curious to see the pics. And did you get a good price?

btw its Porsche (with an E) ;)

Id say its the 023 as the 01 is basically the k03s...

JJ_arosa

its a real KO4 lol 023 mate

yea will get pics up asap and the difference is unreal i did not realise like 40bhp made so much difference!

and the look on my mates face who got 340 bhp evo made it all worth while.....got another guy in a fiat coupe i want to upset now then mission over ;)

ian_cupra

yeah must be a proper k04 with those figures :D nice one mate, pics needed though

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
Good to hear your happy mate :) I sure you know but its not all about chasing figures, its about how the car drives and how it makes you feel ;) But aslong as your happy thats all that matters. Good find though

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members