N75j

chrissy1502002

Search Button Ambassador
Jun 12, 2007
Portsmouth (ish)
www.bebo.com
I just thought that I would post a progress thread about my N75J. My Car is on a Jabbasport Stage 2 map on a standard K03. Well I fitted it last night and it only took about 10 minutes. I was a bit sceptical as I have heard mixed reports about the valve. I got it from TPS (a good friend works there) for £45.

Anyways I fitted it and what a difference. It feels like a sledge hammer at 3000 rpm, and holds boost to a tad over 6000 rpm now. Before it would pull well at 3000 rpm but it now spins up in third in the dry:scary:, which it definitely did not do before on the F variation of the valve, also with the F variation the boost would drop off significantly at 5000 rpm, but like I say, it now holds to around 6000 rpm. I have just got to keep an eye out for PC Plod as its so much fun :cop:

So all in all for £45 it’s a great little mod. Thankfully I have not gone into limp mode yet either :drive1:

Last edited:

R100XET

corsa to cupra!!
Jun 28, 2009
sandown/isle of wight
my n75 valve dropped on to the manifold couple of months ago but all was well till couple of weeks now the car does boost but then when it gets to 10psi it pops and bangs abit then it drops boost do you think it may solve it by changing this valve people have told me different things it could be.

chrissy1502002

Search Button Ambassador
Jun 12, 2007
Portsmouth (ish)
www.bebo.com
The honest answer is that I dont know. If the valve was on the manifold, I would of thought that there was a chance that it may have got dammaged and may be the cause of your problems.

Have you had it on Vag-Com yet?

tarzan

cupra owner from norway
Mar 15, 2008
drammen norway
ok then cheers mate whats the other one next to it then? as ive got two on the top on the block, what does the n112 valve control?

when you do the n249 bypass it normal to use resistor to take them away not sure if both are n112 valves.if both yours are broken bay some resistors to fix the problem
if you do a search on resistors on here you will find the answer
here you are mate
http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=42406&highlight=resistor

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=106707&highlight=resistor

resistors
http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=150144&highlight=resistor

turbo009

Red Lightning
Jun 15, 2008
Grimsby North East Lincs
I was thinking of changing mine to the ecs one i think that is. Don't think i will bother tho,unless a few of my friends will let me try there's out on mine.That way,i will know if its worth it then.

Jan 8, 2007
Wiltshire
ECS valve is the H variant it would seem. Less aggressive than the J but supposedly capable of sustaining boost for longer.

Luck of the draw imho

tarzan

cupra owner from norway
Mar 15, 2008
drammen norway
ECS valve is the H variant it would seem. Less aggressive than the J but supposedly capable of sustaining boost for longer.

Luck of the draw imho

think one i had was ecs valve.part number was milled away.had ts stage 1.went from 0.9 bar to 1.4 bar peak with just the valve:wtf: have hallman boos controller now on revo stage 2 on ko3 turbo with 1,45bar

stef cupra

Jul 4, 2007
kidderminster
just put an n75j on my leon cupra, now hits 1.2 bar over the previous 1.1 and holds boost much better to redlin. would advise anyone to get one

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.