• Guest would you be interested in CUPRA or SEAT valve caps? let us know in the poll

• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

My SEAT App

MR T

Jul 10, 2004
BOONDOCKS
Just an FYI for those that haven't picked up on this yet.
If you have the connect app it looks like it's been replaced by a similar one named My SEAT app. I've just downloaded it and it will let you verify your ID online which means locking and unlocking can be done via your phone wherever you are so long as you have stable Internet connection.
Everything else looks roughly the same and it'll let you book your services online and provide a health report on the car, servicing etc.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241023_131556_Google Play Store.jpg
    Screenshot_20241023_131556_Google Play Store.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 46

Yern

Apr 25, 2019
Received an email (Seat Connect app also advises this) and loaded the new My SEAT app. After verifying ID and password it returned '502 Bad Gateway' on a blank screen. I uninstalled and tried again, worked the second time. Big difference I noticed is the Connect app took about 30 seconds to connect to the car, the My Seat app connects almost immediately. Very similar just an updated interface.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members