My Mk3 Ibiza Cupra..Pics & Vids

davidsonley1

Sep 22, 2006
Middlesbrough
Hey all..

Ok so I got in from work tonight and was bored so decided to get a few more pics of my car lol!..I then thought sod it and decided to get a few videos aswell :p

Let me know what you guys think..

Videos first -

Pics -

DSCN1040.jpg

DSCN1043.jpg

DSCN1050.jpg

DSCN1051.jpg

DSCN1052.jpg

DSCN1055.jpg

Oh and yes it was a private road before anyone asks lol...

Thanks guys,

David! :)

Jun 13, 2008
Kent
Quality photos you have there, I'll watch the vids tomorrow when i can ge the sound to work .........

cus

... Vag only!
Feb 8, 2004
Middlesbrough
www.nemm.co.uk
ere dave! get me to these locations alright! car looks great mate! want some nice pics of mine now :D

once i get the flocked dash in , i will hire you to take some good pics!

p34ch3y

tastefully modified
Oct 17, 2005
cambs
do you get any rubbing at the front???

also what is the spec of this car...it sounds real nice what exhaust system ,air filter ect ect you running

Last edited:

davidsonley1

Sep 22, 2006
Middlesbrough
do you get any rubbing at the front???

also what is the spec of this car...it sounds real nice what exhaust system ,air filter ect ect you running

Get abit of rubbing mate yeah but only if im cornering relatively hard, other than that its fine. Will be getting arches rolled within the next few weeks then it'll be another 5mm lower all round :p

Current performance spec is -

* K&N Induction Kit
* Forge 007p DV
* Miltek downpipe and race cat (100 cell) with custom cat back system. I have no middle box though and just a very small can at the rear..gives it abit more of a note :p
* Universal FMIC
* Forge TIP
* N249 bypass
* Custom Code Stage 2 remap
* Rear seats/parcel shelf removal.

Car was recently dyno'd and made a healthy 208bhp / 270 lbft so its goes quite well! :)

looks nice mate, quality of the pics seem good.

Slightly off topic so apologies, what camera is it as im thinking of upgrading ;)

Thanks pal! Camera is just a digital camera believe it or not. Is a Nokin Coolpix L3..think its 5 million megapixtel or sumthing. Takes good snaps though so i cant complain :lol:

Sonley!

davidsonley1

Sep 22, 2006
Middlesbrough
Hey all,

Ok so a quick update on the Ibiza. As much as I love the Team Dynamic Pro Race 1.2 wheels which I'v currently got I fancied a change. So last week I bought some 15" BBS RM's and trial fitted 2 of the wheels to see how they looked etc!

I think they set it off real nice and give it a whole different look! Going to be buying some deeper dishes within the new few weeks to make it look even meaner lol!!

Let me know what you guys think..

DSCN1067-1.jpg

Thanks,

Sonley! :)

Last edited:

davidsonley1

Sep 22, 2006
Middlesbrough
completely changed the look of the car! think that front splitter will have to go !

sexy mate! very sexy!!!

Thanks matey! :lol:

Yeah splitter is going to get taken off once the wheels go on properly. As i only trial fitted 2 of them im still currently running the Team Dynamics at the minute so going to do some arch work and remove the splitter before i put the BBS's on for good!

But yeah im well happy with how it looks..woohoo! :D ha!

Sonley!

davidsonley1

Sep 22, 2006
Middlesbrough
Both sets of wheels look great, but i think the team dynamics suited the car more. Great car though mate:)

Thanks mate!

Well I havnt sold the Team Dynamics so Iv got the luxury of being able to chop and change wheels as i please which is a bonus :lol:

To be fair i do agree the Team Dynamics possibly suit the car more but like i say i just fancied a change :)

Sonley!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.