My first Seat Purchase Ibiza 1.4tdi reference sport

ukreddevil

Jul 20, 2009
Hove
Good Morrow all,

I have made my first purchase in Seat cars.

Not quite what I was going for first of all but I am pretty happy with my find, all being well with my finance company I will pick up my new car a week on saturday.

Now I will list what this car is coming with in what I think was a stonking deal and can recommend this garage for what they can offer in terms of help and advice. JCT600 in leeds (rather a long way away for me but worth it!)

The car is a 2008 Seat Ibiza 1.4Tdi Reference Sport in Emocion Red

Its extras are as follows and please see the first pics I have pinched form the dealers site

Ibiza Cupre Front Bumper
Leon Cupra R Splitter
Seat Accessory Side Skirts
Seat Accessory Rear Valance
Centre Exit Miltek Sport Back box
Engine remap to 105BHP
lowered 30mm
tinted windows
17" Alloys on Kumho tyres
two tone paint work, black strip on bonnet and black roof
spoiler
upgraded bulbs

Interior is standard at the moment, stereo will be the first thing that will get some attention, then the brakes

Last edited:

ukreddevil

Jul 20, 2009
Hove
Picked it up saturday finally,

Had a great drive back from leeds in it, few little niggles but overall impressed to say the least, so far so good!!!

ukreddevil

Jul 20, 2009
Hove
was built up in Scotland I believe by a guy who does seats @ the same garage they got a Leon Tdi Fr that he has done in white and black with full leather interior, really nice, but not cheap at 20grand!

No stickers on it at all, but I will be getting my scn ones on pay day and getting them on there.

Plans are hard to stick to, got a baby on the way, need to sort out the stereo and speakers, then will be child seat mod!

engine wise probably filter, and brake upgrades.

Got a problem with the exhaust kicking out lots of black smoke on full throttle so the weekend the engine is getting a clean out and see if that sorts it out as its only 4k since new (april last year) so i think it has just not been used much and needs a clean out and a good blow out.

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East
awesome, think someone on here had one very similar thats why i recognise it!

loadsa little mods you can do on the mk4 for quite cheap. i just moved out, so money is tight as well, but the modding bites hard! difficult to stop

good luck! ...oh and welcome ;)

ukreddevil

Jul 20, 2009
Hove
yeah I found the post lol !

Yeah well i tried to keep my beamer standard and did a few bits, stereo, brakes etc but well its fecking expensive to do anything with and more expensive when they need a service and or break!

But I like seats have done for a while missed out on an awesome leon tdi in black with the btcc kit on it and well decided that if i saved even more cash than i was paying out then life is much easier! But believe me I am already saving for a leon cupra!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.