My car lowwered and the gauges in and rest of the inside sprayed

flashbsd

my god your drive shafts aint gonna last long!

needs rising some id say. loving interior though!

scottys

Aug 21, 2005
driive shatfs thought thy wud be ok , its only dropped 55mm the coilover will go down 100mm , pickin the back up a lil this afternoon as i took 20 mins to get down a road earlier wid 6 speed humps , took the exhaust out on every one not fun lol

The_one

Mar 18, 2006
England
Car is clean but as others have said that is far too low, your driveshafts will suffer and you risk hitting the sump which means if you drop oil you could lose the engine.

I still dont understand why people buy a turbo'd car then proceed to make it slower by fitting the largest rim possible and shove loads of ice in the boot making it a lot heavier :shrug: :doh:

scottys

Aug 21, 2005
it not actually tht low , it goes over speed bumps and most other tings , so tht not to bad ,

Russ_20vt

Kitesurfing nut
Feb 4, 2005
T,Wells. Kent.
The_one said:
Car is clean but as others have said that is far too low, your driveshafts will suffer and you risk hitting the sump which means if you drop oil you could lose the engine.

I still dont understand why people buy a turbo'd car then proceed to make it slower by fitting the largest rim possible and shove loads of ice in the boot making it a lot heavier :shrug: :doh:

Agreed.

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
your motor looks too low at the moment scotty, raise it up a little so it looks purposeful, tops of the tyres just in the shadows of the arch, going that low cant help performance, looks faulty and as said, your driveshafts up front will suffer.
interior looks spot on btw, I take it you removed each item to spray it?

Sisson

Club member
Aug 18, 2005
Derbyshire
headunits a nice touch,

Is it an everyday car or a show car, if the latter then fair enough but if not then its studiply low IMO

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
whole headunit id be huessing, looks ace in my opinion but could be lethal in a car accident if its not really well anchored.

The_one

Mar 18, 2006
England
oz_borne said:
Awesome, but a bit mad.

What exhaust do you have?

and what sideskirts/

cheers

The sideskirts are standard Cupra skirts. AKA the same ones your car should have :p