my 3 door haha

AdamRoutley

Use The Force!!
Feb 22, 2007
Walsall
www.myspace.com
what do you guys think to my 3 door... its a limited edition 3 door...honest:bleh:

(sorry bout the photoshop skills)

3door.jpg

cheers!

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
As I am modding my car the alloys are becoming my biggest concern. I love the standard firespoke alloys butI am slowly realising that they just are not big enough. So do I

1) Buy a new bigger set, 18" with 8" wide
2) Repray them.

Painting them black makes the wheel look smaller than they really are. My idea is to get them coated a lighter silver...

Anyway I think it looks cool.

olaf

Dodo Lover!!
Aug 19, 2006
Ipswich
I'm currently looking at new alloys. Think I've narrowed it down to about 4 or 5 now.

Might post up what im looking at!

And I'm definetly going 18"s - 17"s just look too small at the moment.

Some nice photoshopping skills too. Dont know about black wheels on a black car though. Another thing I need to make my mind up on.

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
Nice work! Actually looks pretty smart, although slightly too much like a Mk2 Astra towards the rear :lol:

AdamRoutley

Use The Force!!
Feb 22, 2007
Walsall
www.myspace.com
i know what your sayin rob...something about the curve at the back of the window...i like the black rims...i tend to like fully black cars...but as jonjay said..black rims make them look smaller...but i have resized the alloys slightly bigger with this, and i think they suit the arches when lowered now...shame you cant get 18/19s FR rims haha

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members