• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

MY 25 Question - Solved UK 77kwh week 20 onwards

First Timer Dan

Jul 28, 2021
Has anyone received delivery of a Cupra Born 77kWh V3 e-Boost or a similar 77kWh spec built in week 23 or later?

I have a 77kWh e-Boost V3 scheduled for delivery this month, and it's a week 23 build. I've received confirmation that it's a 5-seater, which suggests it's a MY25, as the MY24 models were 4-seaters.

However, the provider cannot confirm the full spec due to the week 23 build date being at the transition point between MY24 and MY25. It seems there may be some overlap in specs as they use up existing components during this period.

Could any owners confirm if they received the updated infotainment system, or just the additional rear seat?

Thanks in advance!

First Timer Dan

Jul 28, 2021
Yes sadly the weight of the 77kwh battery the born chassis was maxed out and then took the third rear seat out!.

Nathan penney

Jul 8, 2017
Liverpool
They’ve just offered the Born on a salary sacrifice scheme at work.
I have 3 kids so that’s a big no!
Don’t like the look of any new car to be honest but I was starting to consider it.
Only occasionally have to use my car if all five of us are going out, we have an old MPV for that but good to know we can all fit if we have too.

First Timer Dan

Jul 28, 2021
The UK Born 77Kwh from build week 20 on have been confirmed to have the 5 seats as standard as well the new 12.9inch 4.0 Infotainment system.
Managed to speak to cupra customer services and gave my vin they checked and confirmed the week 20 change.

Quoted text they put
"It's been mentioned previously that from week 20, CUPRA Born's central display will be increased to 12.9 inches and feature illuminated sliders, and the seating capacity on the 77kWh battery will be increased t five seats. These changes are part of the UNECE enhancements to the CUPRA Born"

Hope this helps other UK buyers

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.