• Guest would you be interested in CUPRA or SEAT valve caps? let us know in the poll

• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

Mudflaps (REAR) for facelift Ateca

Jul 21, 2024
Does anyone know if rear mudflaps are available for the facelift version of the Ateca, namely my 2023 Xperience.
I have now been sent, by different sellers, rear mudflaps, which do not fit. ( both refunded )

1/. First set was 575.075.101, seller described them as suitable for 2016 Ateca onwards ( really meant for pre facelift version only ).
2/.Second set was 575.075.101C, seller was informed of my vehicle details before I could place the order, when they came I offered them up to the bumper and noticed they did not follow the contours of the bumper, you could see tho' them plus they were some 2" too long and would not have pop rivetted to the underside of the bumper ( these were advertised as fitting the face lift Ateca except the FR version ).

So I contacted Seat Customer Services UK based in MK, they advised that I seek advice from a Main Seat Dealer so I contacted Marshalls Seat of Cambridge, parts department and got an email reply stating that they could not find any part number for mudflaps that fitted my Xperience model (2023).

Has anyone got mudflaps fitted to their facelift Ateca ? Or could it be that Seat don't make them for the facelift Ateca ?

Tell

Staff member
Does anyone know if rear mudflaps are available for the facelift version of the Ateca, namely my 2023 Xperience.
I have now been sent, by different sellers, rear mudflaps, which do not fit. ( both refunded )

1/. First set was 575.075.101, seller described them as suitable for 2016 Ateca onwards ( really meant for pre facelift version only ).
2/.Second set was 575.075.101C, seller was informed of my vehicle details before I could place the order, when they came I offered them up to the bumper and noticed they did not follow the contours of the bumper, you could see tho' them plus they were some 2" too long and would not have pop rivetted to the underside of the bumper ( these were advertised as fitting the face lift Ateca except the FR version ).

So I contacted Seat Customer Services UK based in MK, they advised that I seek advice from a Main Seat Dealer so I contacted Marshalls Seat of Cambridge, parts department and got an email reply stating that they could not find any part number for mudflaps that fitted my Xperience model (2023).

Has anyone got mudflaps fitted to their facelift Ateca ? Or could it be that Seat don't make them for the facelift Ateca ?
I would have said a personal visit to a parts department. Do we have a Seat parts sponsor - check above. Many of the parts are interchangeable with the Karoq so that's another idea. You could worry a Skoda parts guy with your Seat on the forecourt and buy it from them if it's something Seat have discontinued. I am afraid I've never fitted mud flaps although I know some people like them.

Tell

Staff member
Grey here so the mud doesn't show. You are nobody if you live in the country with a clean car ;). How we gauge whether a pickup belongs to a farmer or a poser.

No the boot inserts are now Karoq only on some of them on the two threads. Ateca and Ateca Cupra. So I reckon that part will be on the Karoq parts list if dropped.

Reactions: Stepdey
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise