more appropriate title such as 'Anti-stone chip paint on sills images and comments'

nuvolablue

May 1, 2017
Guys does this look normal to you? The car is brand new 17 reg. Not mine just "borrowing it" as it were. It's where you might expect to see some side skirts. Same problem on both sides.

fbaadfb26651a6214b3388e33b08aece.jpg
d274c043358d48f9a526b2653dfa4c31.jpg

Sent from my X6pro using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Dr.Dash

Aug 30, 2015
Midlands
It's just the stone chip protection undercoat. Totally normal.

In certain lights and particularly on white cars it can be very noticeable.

nuvolablue

May 1, 2017
It's just the stone chip protection undercoat. Totally normal.

In certain lights and particularly on white cars it can be very noticeable.
Ok thanks. Looks terrible. Hope it doesn't show as much on my monsoon grey FR.... Due Friday.

Last edited:

Aardvark

Apr 24, 2014
Leeds, Yorkshire
This is perfectly normal...may I suggest that you re-name the title of your thread to something more appropriate such as 'Anti-stone chip paint on sills images and comments' as we now know that the paint is not bubbling. Thanks

nuvolablue

May 1, 2017
This is perfectly normal...may I suggest that you re-name the title of your thread to something more appropriate such as 'Anti-stone chip paint on sills images and comments' as we now know that the paint is not bubbling. Thanks
Lol... Done I think.

Sonofzelda

What the covfefe!
Sep 25, 2016
Rugby

What about "Bubbling? - Covfefe!"

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members