• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

Mk4 Carpet Mats

Stephen O

May 4, 2004
Manchester
Anyone know if these mats are available in the Uk? I was told by my local stealer that they are not available at all??? The pic shown is off www.seat.com website but surely these can bought in good ol blighty??

img.jpg

superkully

Jul 1, 2004
I'm off to Spain at the weekend, I'll ask the dealer how much they are - might get some for me if the price is ok...

I'll let you know.

DFMM

IBIZA carpet mats

Anyone know if these mats are available in the Uk? I was told by my local stealer that they are not available at all??? The pic shown is off www.seat.com website but surely these can bought in good ol blighty??

img.jpg

Just bought my son a set of 4 from SEAT ( BANNERMAN ), in Inverness, for £35 + VaT. They get them in constantly. Front pair screw to the felt mat with large plastic self-tappers, rear just sit in place, held by rough rubber backing.
Red piping, and "IBIZA" on front pair.

roccotune

Jun 2, 2008
c660_1.JPG

I have these, Fit spot on and i think they are oem. Got them from ebay however.

Im sure the Dealer told me that they were £50

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
I got my set in 2004 at £26 for the set. Last time I saw the price list, it had grown to £40. My driver's one is ruined though, it's got a hole worn in the top surface from my heels doing 70k miles and it curls up. :(

keefy

Dec 4, 2006
You can get some decent Ibiza mats on eBay. I got some for around £30, but they are plain with no coloured edging or logos.

If you search around on there, some of the places offering mats also do a custom option where you can get the piping in the colour of your choice and perhaps logos too.

Oct 17, 2006
Mid Wales
The mats above with the red piping are £42 a set list price from SEAT. I haven't managed to find any decent alternatives on eBay that include the mounting pegs.

If anyone knows of any, could they post the links up?

richardworrall

Jan 4, 2008
Derby
the joys of being in the motor trade......we had some almost new mats come on site in a part exchange, not sure where they disappeared to, but that evening my car had a set exactly the same appear from nowhere.

:whistle:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.