Missing Foglight covers?

blighty

Hi everyone!

i'm looking for a part no if possible. I dont know what these parts are called

As i hightlighted its the blanking plate for the fogs if they were fitted (black grooved piece) and the little facia to its right. mine seem to have both gone missing! how i dont know!! are they easy enough to get hold of any idea of cost and how hard are they to fit?

Sorry for the questions! i'm really miffed they are somehow missing! grr!!

Im not able to post a picture but i hope you know what i mean??

Thanks

Darren

DannyC87

Rubbing is Racing :-)
Mar 4, 2008
do you want the ones to surround fog lights or to blank off that area? what year leon is it?

blighty

Wow! that was quick!

Its the one to blank off the fog light and the little red plastic strip that curves down to the right of it! dunno how on earth they went missing!

Mk1 00 Leon

DannyC87

Mar 4, 2008
left fog light cover 1M0853665B
right fog light cover 1M0853666B

and i think the other part you are talking about is the towing eye cover; in which case:
left: 1M0807155A
right: 1M0807156A
(if you want them primed, add gru after the part number)
also, if you sign up to www.vagcat.com for free you can look at all the parts diagrams:)

blighty

Brilliant, Thanks very much Danny for your quick reply. I'll get on that site now!

I dont think the other price is the towing eye, i have a photo but i cant post the link on here becuase im a Newbie :cry:! Will it allow me to PM you the link?

Thanks

Darren

DannyC87

Mar 4, 2008
darrenmissingbits.jpg

Last edited:

DannyC87

Mar 4, 2008
those bits are towing eye covers; on one side there will be a threaded socket into which the detachable towing eye attaches:)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members