• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

Mats

Gordon F

Does anyone else have a problem with the round plastic washers, that secure the overmats, coming loose all the time? A minor gripe I know, but when I was refitting them the other day, I managed to knock the door against a wall making a small mark in the paint. Not happy at all.......[:@]

Jon Legge

Yep! One of mine has given up all together! Everytime i get in the car the mat slides forward!

20vt Tony

Oct 16, 2006
Edwinstowe, Notts
Know exactly what you mean fellas, mine fall to pieces everytime I take them out when hoovering out the car! Think Seat went very cheap with them, probably going to get some better ones from www.autostyle.co.uk at some point in the new year. Get Xmas out the way first though!!!!

Alex have you any quotes on a remap yet?? Do you know if it effect the warranty?? Looking at gettiing mine done, but only if the warranty remains intact. Otherwise will have to wait a couple more years!!

Tony

Last edited:

alx_chung

Dark Lord of the Torque
Sep 11, 2006
In front of a PC....
Know exactly what you mean fellas, mine fall to pieces everytime I take them out when hoovering out the car! Think Seat went very cheap with them, probably going to get some better ones from www.autostyle.co.uk at some point in the new year. Get Xmas out the way first though!!!!

Alex have you any quotes on a remap yet?? Do you know if it effect the warranty?? Looking at gettiing mine done, but only if the warranty remains intact. Otherwise will have to wait a couple more years!!

Tony

Nope not yet, but Revo is about £499 and that takes the 140bhp to 185bhp and increases the torque to 290 according to the Revo Website.
The warranty I am sure will be affected but the Remap should be pretty much hidden should it not? Also it depends on the dealer that is doing the work on your car, some mind and some turn a blind eye.
Alex

FRLeon

Full Memeber
May 12, 2007
Northants
my drivers mat is the same the plastic washers are rubbish they do not hold the mat in place every time i get in the car the mat slides foward

Gordon F

I took them out yesterday and glued together the two halves of the plastic washer that go through the mats.
So far, this seems to have made a significant improvement :)