• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

Mats.. Where to get em??

Czechboy

Tarmac terrorist
Apr 14, 2005
Hampshire
did u replace urs with ripspeed silver shiney ones mig? :lol: :lol:

Yeah, with built in blue neons and "Type-R" written on them.:lol:

Just kidding. I actually got some really good quality mk4 golf GTI Oettinger mats. The mat pile is like 15mm thick and has silver leather border with GTI stitched on.

Mig

KarenJ

May 10, 2005
In my own little world.....
Hi guys.. a few questions.. I have done a search but Also.. Has anyone used www.justmatz.co.uk or can they reccomend a place to use?
Sean

Yes I have got some mats from them - really smart black mats with yellow piping and a yellow GTI on the front ones - not sure how far the posts go back on here but when I joined I posted some pictures up of them up.

If you want me to try and find them - please PM me.

aussie

I got some about 2 months ago from my local seat dealer. They were about £15. Took them a month to get them though.

Mckellar

sounds nice!

mig how much did u pay for those bad boys, sound lush! :-o

Czechboy

Tarmac terrorist
Apr 14, 2005
Hampshire
I got some about 2 months ago from my local seat dealer. They were about £15. Took them a month to get them though.

TED: If they are only £15 from the dealers, then you're better getting them throught them and it will save the hassle of me sending/collecting them.

sounds nice!

mig how much did u pay for those bad boys, sound lush! :-o

Nothing :p . My mate with the Oettinger GTI just didn't want mats in his car so he donated them to me in return for me fixing his front bumper mesh. Might try and find out where he got them from as they are REALLY good (as mats go), If they get covered in crap, you just run your hand down them couple of times and the dirt just falls off, Unlike the Argos ones, where the dirt just sticks to the mat forever.

mig

Electro Ted

GTi Ted
Dec 15, 2006
Wokingham, Berks
Bit old I know but I found these on ebay last week:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SEAT-IBIZA-CO...879749QQihZ001QQcategoryZ100918QQcmdZViewItem

Genuine Seat Ibiza MK2 Mats for £30 delivered... Arrived today, great service! Even have the location pin tabs.

Get em while you can...

Copyofmats.jpg

Lecatona HPFP (High-pressure Fuel Pump Upgrades)