• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

Mats and other parts

bexman

Hi guys,

I pick up my Ibiza on Wednesday, its a 1.9tdi se 2004 plate. I rang my local stealer, sorry I mean dealer and they want £42 for a set of mats. They only do them in black and the interior is like a grey ish colour I think....I also need a letter 't' for the tdi badge. Any body know of any good aftermarket mats that worth considering? Also anybody got a spare 't'!!!

Cheers, lets hope my Ibiza is as good as all the stuff ive read on this site!

Mike
(Bexman)

reedbradshaw

Spireite till i die
Oct 6, 2006
chesterfield
moan at the dealer im sure they will give you the T :p get them to fit it as well, or you will take your business and there commision / chrimbo bonus else where they wont moan over a badge i thought they wouldnt moan over mats as well to be honest to seal the deal :p

bexman

Maybe its me being stingy but I thought £42 was alot for mats that didnt even match the colour of my interior! I had a VW Golf last and the full VW mats for that were only £22.....Same company but double the price

hon_n_gem

Candy White K1
Mar 22, 2006
Kent
www.auto-tuner.co.uk
try companies on ebay doing custom fit mats, had some in my old clio, perfect fit and very good quality! i think they were priced around £20 delivered! and as for the T, dont expect dealers to give you it for free! they wouldnt replace my FR badges when they have gone from red to pink!!

bexman

Thanks for all of your messages, I managed to get some genuine seat mats from Ebay brand new for £20. And the bloke only lives up the road from me so I'm picking them up tomorrow. Just need to get a 'T' now, looks like i'll have to give in and visit the main stealer.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.