Match 5.4DSP audio and subwoofer upgrade?

Jokke

Jul 15, 2024
Sweden
I have the none-beats audio package in my Seat. Its the smaller center screen, but I have speakers in the back-doors.

I lack a little volume and some bass.

Im thinking about buying the Match M 5.4DSP

Match M 5.4DSP webpage

And the MATCH PP 7S-D subwoofer

Is there anyone with experience of this?

Im a little bit worried about how to install it, the connection is kinda plug and play, but where do I put the amplifier, does it fit behind the LCD screen or do I put it behind the glovebox?

José Silva

Nov 24, 2018
Portugal
I have the none-beats audio package in my Seat. Its the smaller center screen, but I have speakers in the back-doors.

Match M 5.4DSP webpage

Im a little bit worried about how to install it, the connection is kinda plug and play, but where do I put the amplifier, does it fit behind the LCD screen or do I put it behind the glovebox?
If it's not too big, it can fit behind the radio, but be aware that if it's the radio with the smaller screen, the radio is attached to the screen and there's not much space.

Jul 25, 2022

Match M 5.4DSP webpage

Hi. I have 8 inch radio too and I want to add DSP amplifier. I think this solution ( link below) probably is the best. Of course you will need over 1m long harness to connect radio with Match DSP in your case .
I advise you to replace rear door 2 ("full-range") speakers by 4 speakers ( tweeters + bass) from Leon Mk3. It's easy, not expensive, but the result is significant and sound is full and much more natural.

Jokke

Jul 15, 2024
Sweden
Hi. I have 8 inch radio too and I want to add DSP amplifier. I think this solution ( link below) probably is the best. Of course you will need over 1m long harness to connect radio with Match DSP in your case .
I advise you to replace rear door 2 ("full-range") speakers by 4 speakers ( tweeters + bass) from Leon Mk3. It's easy, not expensive, but the result is significant and sound is full and much more natural.

How would I mount the extra tweeter if I change the rear speakers?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.