Manifold flange and parts suppliers

minimivic

Drives a 16v mini
Aug 26, 2006
Dorset
www.btinternet.com
After carefull consideration of other manifolds on the market, I thought I'd narrowed it down to the backdraft cast manifold, but after seeing the downpipe position on a TT at coombe I've decided not to go that rought (it melted the servo pipe causing brake problems). Bills manifold is very nice so is the JBS equal length, but both are costly considering I can tig weld and fabricate. Also I can see fitment issues so would rather build my own and make sure it all fits.

So I'm just about to build my manifold for the GT3071R. and need to source the flanges and pipework to suit.Has anyone got a good supplier for the parts needed. I can get the flanges lasercut. but 1 off's are expensive. If others are needing flanges I could get 10 made at a much better rate.

I'm thinking of SCH10 or possibly SCH40 weld bends in 304 stainless. Any feedback on which to use?

http://www.momentummotorparts.com/store/diy_parts.asp have the parts in the states. But I'm not interested in importing.

minimivic

Drives a 16v mini
Aug 26, 2006
Dorset
www.btinternet.com
No worries with clutch I wont need it for a day or too or three.

Mail me a price for the flange. I've found suppliers for 316 weld bends but not 304. How many bends do you have and what do you want for them?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.