• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

Lupo/Arosa floor mats

TDi_B5

Feb 2, 2010
Southampton
Just bought a set of rubber floor mats for a Lupo on the assumption that they would also fit the Arosa. The passenger mats fits beautifully, however the driver's side mat does not. And the rear ones seem far too big?

Surely both cars have the same floor plan? Does anyone have any pictures of their mats? I'll take one of the mats I bought.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/37148675@N05/4476382522/in/set-72157623343164594/

Last edited:

TDi_B5

Feb 2, 2010
Southampton
Ok, I've looked at all the part numbers and they are as follows

The mat that fits the passenger foot well has part no. 6X2 061 501 - genuine lupo mat from googling the number.

The driver's mat that doesn't fit has a different part number beginning 1T2 061 501

Rear mats are; 1T0 061 511

The mat that fits also has a date of 1998 on it and the rest are much newer.

Can anyone confirm what part numbers are on their Lupo mats? I think I have one lupo mat and three non lupo ones!

*It now seems I have one genuine Lupo mat and 3 rubber mats for a VW Touran from 2003-2006!

Last edited:

charlierickman

hi. i came across this thread hoping to find some more possible sources on custom floor mats. i've narrowed down my search to a website but i just wanted to know if you can suggest more. thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

l33tskyline

None of those mats look as though they would fit my car.

I'd be keen to see if the Lupo has the same floor plan as the arosa. I want some rubber mats and seat only do carpet/fabric ones

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
I would imagine the Lupo has the same floor plan as I think the interior carpets fit either model ? Don't take my word on that though. Give a VW dealer a call - they will let you know.

lunalupi

...is not a bloke!
Jul 29, 2006
Wiltshire
The Lupo must have the same floor pan as I have a Lupo carpet in my Arosa :)

I believe the only difference is the actually clips that hold the mats in place - some have push fit ones, the others have little bits you twist to lock the mat in place. And being a Mk1 you have a slightly different style of cover around the bonnet lever (it's bigger) but this shouldn't interfere with the mats.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.