Lease - Leon TSI 110 FR bus int - options

Vunky

Mar 7, 2018
It looks like a dream when the boss says that you can look for a new and my first lease car. But then the 'nightmare' starts, such a list with all the brands and the different types. But made a shortlist of cars that I would love to see and did a test drive with a Leon.

Other cars in the same price segment are a bit boring with their looks and really did enjoy the test drive. So look no further and just order would you say. But then the questions, wich colour and what options do I have to take, or not to take.

I understand that with the business intense FR edition you don't get the Adaptive Cruise Control. Because I want the 1.4 DSG I don't think that's a negative selling point. So that's the version I'm looking for, but it does have several options. For now I'm thinking of this list of options:

- Rear view camera
- Pano roof (the test drive Leon, did have one, and wow what an extra light in the car. With the dark roof I think it's necessary for the interior but also worth the exterior look of the car)
- Mystery Blue (Orange and Red are only really nice with (sun)light on it, the blue is WOW in that light and also a really nice in bad weather *my opion*, other colour could be Urban Silver)
- Virtual Cockpit
- Full LED
- Upgrade Sound

I'm still not sure if I have to take these options

- Upgrade winter
- Upgrade drive (DCC)

For the winter package, well I don't think that I would use that option very often. I don't miss it in my current car, and without the leather seats I don't think it's necessary to pay for.

For DCC well that's different, the dealer where I was did say that DCC will only have value when you have an FR with at least 18" wheels. But I think I'm fine with the standard 17" what also saves me a € 40,- a month. Question, is it also more comfortable with 17" or could I save the money and have enought comfort with the standard?

I hope I've placed the thread in the right section. Greets from Netherlands.

Vunky

Mar 7, 2018
Maybe the question isn't clear enough, or I'm hoping for a maybe to quick reply. But really want to make the order, and all the sites where there is information about it, don't give me the real answers.

17" with or without DCC is a win on a comfort ride with the comfort settings against the standard FR suspension?

jezyg

Feb 21, 2003
Derby
On 17" wheels DCC is not really required, FR gives a firm yet still compliant ride.

Test drive with standard FR suspension and 17" wheels and see how you get on... If ride is OK for you then save the money for another option perhaps???

Vunky

Mar 7, 2018
On 17" wheels DCC is not really required, FR gives a firm yet still compliant ride.

Test drive with standard FR suspension and 17" wheels and see how you get on... If ride is OK for you then save the money for another option perhaps???

I did a test drive with a 18" without, but a test drive isnt a 4 hour drive with roads in Belgium in it. So thats why I still in doubt of taking the DCC.