LCR v's scooby (again)!

CASSMAN

auto emocion
Dec 20, 2004
scotland
driving home today on a dual carriageway a subaru flies past me, 120mph easy! so i think ok theres a roundabout coming up to join the next dual carriageway, and guess what? scooby boy's actually waiting for me to "join" him :cartman: so i pull up beside him and he matches my speed and then he decides to have a go, expecting to destroy me........wrong! after i'm stuck to his arse for about 1/2 mile he shits it and pulls over, accepting his fate is sealed and his chav-mobile is, in fact not superior to the cupra (standard btw) ;)
I should know better but i could'nt help myself, he asked for it :shrug:

smiler_795

CASSMAN said:
driving home today on a dual carriageway a subaru flies past me, 120mph easy! so i think ok theres a roundabout coming up to join the next dual carriageway, and guess what? scooby boy's actually waiting for me to "join" him :cartman: so i pull up beside him and he matches my speed and then he decides to have a go, expecting to destroy me........wrong! after i'm stuck to his arse for about 1/2 mile he shits it and pulls over, accepting his fate is sealed and his chav-mobile is, in fact not superior to the cupra (standard btw) ;)
I should know better but i could'nt help myself, he asked for it :shrug:

CLASS !!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
hehehe quality mate, would love to have seen the look on burberry boys face, I think he would have been a little :confused:

CASSMAN

auto emocion
Dec 20, 2004
scotland
jetsetjimbo said:
Nice one - good to see the LCR holding its own.

How old was the Impreza? STI, WRX?

I reckon it was a few years old (private plate). Had sti badge on the rear as well as the usual go faster chav sh*t badges, big pipe, tints, multi spokes etc, kev'd up to the max............how embarassing, for him :cartman:

rickmyster

May 9, 2005
lol imo i think the imprezza are now becoming the new nova! every c**nt seem's to have 1 , im so glad i did'nt get 1 now.

although i still like p1's