LCR Dead Pedal/Foot Rest

lofer

Atlantis to Interzone
Apr 11, 2007
Holbeach
I’ve not seen anyone fit a dead pedal cover like this one so I thought I’d post some pic’s and see what people thought! :)

Edit: I have seen jonjay (think that’s his name) fit the fr version.

The top fixing holes were a little low, even though I pushed the cover higher than I wanted to, I still had to notch out the clip/locator to fit the nut and bolt.

Cover attached

All finished!

I’m fairly happy with it.:D

Last edited:

godber225r

T15 PJG
Sep 6, 2008
Whiteley, Hampshire
Looks nice matey:clap:
I was looking at one of these on ebay for ages, didnt know if it would look good or not?
Actually now looking at it fitted it looks rather good i think i will buy one:p. Im not too sure about one on each side though??:confused:

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
I dont think you can, a member on here made just the one from his works machinery, and then i think his company went bust and he didnt make anymore. So i had it.....

lofer

Atlantis to Interzone
Apr 11, 2007
Holbeach
looks good where do u get the covers for the pedals from, fleabay cant find them there

Well I got mine from ebay (link in post 10). From what Empi5 say’s you can’t get the one on the right unless you know someone who can fab you one up. Mine looks laser cut so it might be hard to get someone to make it without incurring a large cost! Having said that you could probably contact the seller in the link in post 10.

Might do that myself.:D