Kumho tyres

p34ch3y

tastefully modified
Oct 17, 2005
cambs
any tryed or even useing kumho tyres

had some on my saxo years ago and thought they wer bloody good tyres for cheap ones, they griped realy well

what dose every one else think?

DIFT

Torquing all the Torque
Oct 8, 2004
Kent/London
They are considered budget tyres over here, but in the rest of europe they are a premium brand.

They are gaining alot of followers at the moment over here, so I'm not sure how long they will stay cheap for.

Although not an Ibiza, I run them on my Honda Elise, and I cant fault them at all. Obviously they will never be as good in the dry as 888's etc, but as an all round tyre, I think they are very good.

My full set cost me ~£250 fitted from Event Tyres.

Edit: I use the XL Ku31's

I just put the KU31's on my Ibiza at the weekend (bit of a hurry as I developed a bulge in one of my T1r's)

My GF's dad is an account manager at ATS so he slotted me in and got me a bit of discount.... £48 fitted per tyre!

Still to see exactly how they do, but not too bad so far! (considering the Toyo's I priced up were coming in at £80 fitted per tyre! And I'd have to wait until monday!)

p34ch3y

tastefully modified
Oct 17, 2005
cambs
i dont think ive ever herd any thing bad about these tyres in fact every thing i have herd has been how good these are for the money

tuffers99

Had some on my previous car (Honda Civic) was well impressed with them. Have paid more for what were ment to be "better" but wished I stuck with the kuhumo's.

Tom7

Got a set of v70 super softs sat in the garage heard really good things about them can't wait have a go of them!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members