just had a runnig with a scooby in the ibiza

Status
Not open for further replies.

sloppycupra

Nath.....
Apr 16, 2006
was just coming home from tesco when a subaru was following me it was a 02 wrx and he getting close up behind me so persumed he wantd a bash!

as we were coming up to a dual carriage way i put my footdown slightly comin of the roundabout and he planted it and went past me! so i floored it and pulled out behind him! he was flooring it all the way from roughly 20 upto well over a 120 maybe 135ish and i was stuck 5 ft away frm his bumper all the way! he didnt look to happy but stuck his thumb up and turned off!

just thought i would share todays experience with you all and wondered peoples opinions on the wrx anyone know what power these put out?

davidol

New ghetto whip :)
Aug 17, 2004
Cardiff
wait for the ear bashing from mods, im pretty sure you pm'ed me to tell me this was one your private track which has a tesco's on it right? :lol:

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
not big not clever,and seatcupra.net does not condone this kind of tomfoolery.except on track of course.

matt9238

god all this talk of beating scoobys how cool!

pick my cupra up in 10 hrs wooooooooooooooo

flashbsd

nailed a new wrx, an old STI, import 290bhp and a 2000 Impreza turbo yesterday, his face was the best, oh look at me, ive got a bonnet vent and a turbo :D

Ive got no vent but a bigger pressure than you mr! :)

carlisle pete

Mar 25, 2006
my cupra is just remapped and fmic with dv sits with wrx's all day long no problem! i thought u shud of maybe left the wrx mate if u got ko3s helpin ya along! maybe it wasnt standard?

cupra_matt

Audi Technician
Dec 15, 2004
Carlisle
Nice one, these run-ins with scoob's are always a laugh, although i never seem to find any decent race worthy cars on my private track.

Undezcupra

Francis Seat
Dec 21, 2005
Leicestershire
The_one said:
Why didn't you overtake him and leave him for dead.

My revo'd ko3 cupra used to leave wrx's easy

thats bull mate, i owned a remapped ko3 ibiza cupra and my freind actually had his remmaped yesterday at awesome, i would agree they are similar to the wrx imprezas but you wouldnt leave one! i now have a civic type r running at a strong 220 bhp and mine pulls on my mates cupra in every gear and i know i wouldnt leave a scooby, they are a step up from my car

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.