Just a quickie...

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
I'm thinking of selling my car for a new Limited Edition Fabia VRs, how much would mine be worth, or more to the point is anyone interested?!
Long list of mods, as you can see!
If seriously interested pm me!

I'll put it in the for sale section after i've guarenteed my deposit with skoda...

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
:no: for a vrs :no: dont do it :doh: ur car is ace and uniquie dont sell it for a skoda!!!! i do like skoda vrs and considered getting 1 myself once apon a time but id prefer your car!

tommmineh

1.2 POWER
Feb 28, 2005
Sheffield/Rotherham
skoda_fabia_21_02_07.jpg

Sorry only 1 I can be arsed to find :p

CHR15B

May 5, 2005
Scotland
I really don't see the fascination of the Fabia vRS... the interior looks a lot better but at the end of the day the Ibiza looks a lot better!

deadeyejim

Grumpier than Fester
Nice looking car, when I was looking to swap up my 1.4 Ibiza I took a look at maybe going for the VRS. Still ended up going with the FR though. As Chris said, it looks better. Generally I see a shed load of VRS Fabias everday whereas I've only seen one Ibiza that was over sport spec all week. Stay with the beeza Adlav :)

boss1986

Oct 27, 2006
Leeds
details on it
http://www.whatcar.co.uk/news-article.aspx?NA=224233

read more in the mags a week or two ago in asda

engines same its just the race blue paint job, paint calipers in diff colour to the others fabia vrs's and then the extra bits and bobs, engine is the same they say, no mods to the engine at all

i like it :)

ps. where did you get the de-badged grille on your ibiza?

Last edited:

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
Can't get one now, they have none left, plus my dad might have bought the last one from our local garage!!