Iv just trashed my Altea

newbi

Golden Member
Jan 7, 2006
Yep that right iv just Trashed my Altea,,:censored:

After dropping off my nan i was coming down a very dark country lane being my usual careful self well not canning it anyway and just as i was going round a left hander the back came round and i was just a passenger after that! christ i was only going slow and would you believe it the only grass bank around and i hit it ( hard). must of been some **** on the road but i just lost it:confused:

so for your viewing pleasure here's a snap shot.

28122006-1.jpg

28122006.jpg

and this must be the worst time of year to have an accident!!!
Lets just hope they can repair her..

N

D3DNA

May 14, 2006
Cov
Sorry to see that man, its been especially greasy on the roads of late and a country road don't see as much traffic so would have been even greasier.
Hope you get it sorted soon.

Last edited:

Triple D

Oh **** mate, absolutly gutted for you :( at least your ok, or are you? hope you get it sorted ASAP chap and get it back to its glorious self.

newbi

Golden Member
Jan 7, 2006
Im ok chaps thanks for your concern!

Well just got off the phone with the insurance company and they are taking care of the car, i got it towed buy the AA last night to my local Seat dealer which Seat Help line arranged.

Shame the dealer had no key box but i need to go down to them anyway, i just hope my car can be taken to the repairers today and not left until monday or tuesday.

Oh and while i was waiting to be collected i saw a nice tractor take a right turn just where i lost it.( Typical)
N

Last edited:

aceman

May 6, 2002
West Yorkshire
Visit site
Aweful sight those pictures, hope you get sorted.

Was very foggy up my way last night and I had visions of coming round a bend and meeting something too late, thankfully got home OK.

newbi

Golden Member
Jan 7, 2006
Well got the car taken to a repairer, they said they cant estimate it until tuesday so that means at least two - three weeks without her then.

in the mean time iv got a lovely 1.2 corsa to run around in:cry: what a heap of shiit

Tell

Nah iv got 16" and no ESP as its a 1.9Tdi . wouldnt of known if it would of helped though:confused:

well their goes my no claims anyway.

N

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
Bad luck mate, Hope you get her back in pristine condition :D

I personally think there should be some law on tractors and country roads as there always seems to be loads of mud/**** etc... on the roads that could be avioded! And they always hold up traffic!:ban:

David.