Intro

Aug 20, 2024
Hey All,

After passing my test at 20, and then spending the next 16 years in company cars and motorbikes. At 36 I've finally purchased my first car due to a job change. I've got myself a lovely Seat Ibiza Mk4, all the big mechanical stuff done recently.

Went up with my little notes app filled with common faults, top of the list - central locking. Forgot to check didn't I :(. After a solid week of googling, a friends diag tool, and faffing with all the fuses, I've given up and decided to post on a forum!

Other than that, the cars great - Mrs' car is a Volvo XC90, so this is a bit closer to my last motorbike than that bus!

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Hey All,

After passing my test at 20, and then spending the next 16 years in company cars and motorbikes. At 36 I've finally purchased my first car due to a job change. I've got myself a lovely Seat Ibiza Mk4, all the big mechanical stuff done recently.

Went up with my little notes app filled with common faults, top of the list - central locking. Forgot to check didn't I :(. After a solid week of googling, a friends diag tool, and faffing with all the fuses, I've given up and decided to post on a forum!

Other than that, the cars great - Mrs' car is a Volvo XC90, so this is a bit closer to my last motorbike than that bus!
Welcome to SCN, love Biza's had a few myself, but to get closer to the bike make your next a Cupra. Check out the Biza threads in the SEAT car forums for help with your fault.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members